We’re glad you’re considering applying for Downline’s Southwest Georgia Institute.
The Institute is a big commitment spiritually, emotionally and logistically. We ask that you review our Statement of Beliefs and pray through your decision before starting the application process.
Before completing your application, please make sure you’ve considered all of the requirements:
We are currently accepting applications for the 2018/19 Institute class. The deadline for applications is 8/31/18.
In order for us to consider your application, all of the following items must be received by our office before the deadline date:
- Online application form
- Interview with a Downline staff member
- A reference from a pastor
- A character reference
TUITION AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Tuition for the Downline Southwest Georgia Institute is $1000, which can be paid monthly, per semester or all at once. The Institute can provide financial assistance to those in need. We don’t want anyone who is hungry to learn missing out on this opportunity because of money. Also, if you are on staff with a church or para-church ministry, please contact Chris Baker for information about an occupational ministry discount.
Requirements for financial assistance eligibility:
- Formally request financial aid from your local church and/or church home.
- If you work with a ministry, formally request financial aid from that ministry.
- Send out a minimum of five support letters (Downline can provide a sample support letter upon request)
- Independently provide a portion of the financial amount
Tuition not only helps you be more personally invested in your own training, but you get to be part of helping Downline SWGA train other disciple-makers in Albany.
If you are accepted, you’ll receive an acceptance letter and additional information via email.